This semester I hope I find something to do. I don't have a job because I don't like work. The only thing I really like is playing my bass. I want to start a band, but none of my friends play any instruments. The ones who are into music are too busy and the rest only listen to whatever crap is being played on the radio. I've decided that this semester I will learn to play the drums and guitar. We'll see how that goes.
I think next spring I'll probably transfer to a different school. In a city where there are things to do. I have no idea what I'll do next fall. I definitely don't want to take more classes at tech school. I think I'll have taken all the gen-eds that will transfer anyway.
I've decided to get a dog or two at some point. I'm thinking of calling one Winston Sneedham-Barnes, because it will probably be a hyperactive Border Collie puppy, and all hyperactive puppies should have pretentious british names. I also need new cats, as I'm down to three and two of them don't really work as barn cats. I don't know how many I'll get, but since one of the current cats is named Kreacher, I'm thinking Winky and Dobby would be good names for two more.
Getting a life shouldn't be so difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment