Thursday, January 7, 2010

New plans! Yay!

I've randomly decided that I want to be a hairstylist.  I can be an apprentice for it at a tech school very far from my current location.  Stasia (one of my most favorite people ever!) says I should go for it, so go for it I shall.

In other news, another friend, Kiwi-Kiew, has returneth from the UK.  I hope she got me a hat.  We do a cooking show thing together that we put on YouTube.  Stasia's sister did it with me while Kiwi-Kiew was gone, but it just wasn't the same (sorry Nala).

I think if I did the apprenticeship thing I'd want to get a roommate, because living alone is creepy.  Stasia said to bring a cat with me, but cats aren't that reassuring.  They just tell you that the weird noise you just heard is definitely not a mouse.

Hopefully I won't change my mind again before next fall!

1 comment:

  1. we all have to settle in life, make the choice and just do it. go for it. its something practical you can build off of. thats the key. we may not always be totally happy with that choice, but we've made it, and we chose something we can live with, and live off of. it sucks, but at least you aren't totally frittering away your life.

    ReplyDelete