Friday, January 15, 2010

Maybe solidish plans? Hopefully.

I think I've got it figured out now.  Take my three classes this semester, try to get a job.  Work for the summer and fall, take psychology either in summer or fall, transfer to UW-M for spring, then the fall after that maybe do hair, either at the school here, or back by the lake, or do a two year apprenticeship by the lake where I could live with my aunt and uncle and be a live-in nanny for their kids.  I think I'm getting better at this planning for the future thing.  I think.

In other news, I just got my cartilage pierced today!  It didn't really hurt that much, even though the back didn't go on, then fell down my shirt and the girl had to get a new backing and put it on by hand.  She seemed really surprised that it didn't hurt.  Guess that's just my high pain threshold at work.  We got free suckers too!  I had Stasia and Moxy with me.  Then we went and looked at dresses and Stasia mentioned that her school has a homecoming, so I got a dress from the cheapskate rack so I can go to the dance with her.  I also got shoes, but then I noticed that a different store has a sale going on, but we had to leave to get Stasia home on time, so I'm going back next week to see if there are any shoes I like better at the other store that are cheaper than the ones I got, so then I'd get those and return the ones I got even though they're really nice.

All in all, a good day.  My ear hurts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment